AngularJS Software Developer
- Create front-end code base using Angular best practices.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment in an Agile environment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software in a cloud environment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle to produce software and applications.
- Support the automated testing and providing feedback to team leadership during the development process.
- Support the application migration to the AWS cloud environment.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Support both DevOps and New Feature development
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Write well designed testable code.
- Databases: Oracle RDBMS, Mongo DB
- Front-end: JSP, Angular 11, Thymeleaf
- Testing: JUNIT, Selenium, Cucumber
- Containers: Dockers, Kubernetes
- Git version control
- Java with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Security, Junit and JPA
- Jenkins CI/CD
- Java Applications servers (Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Microservice architecture
- Experience developing in a SAFe Agile environment
- Experience with message queueing design patterns experience across various Integration patterns – API, Real time Integration, Event broker / Advanced messaging.
LightFeather is currently seeking an AngularJS Developer to work on our new contract supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This is a long-term project located in Washington D.C. Metro area. In this position, you will work on an integrated team that embraces an Agile methodology with an emphasis on automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
This position will work with the Federal Government so US Citizenship status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
Desired Skills and Tool Experience
Location: Mclean, VA
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer with 3 years’ experience with test-driven development
- Experience upgrading and refactoring code during an AngularJS upgrade.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to grow skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills