Full Stack Engineer
- Design, build, test and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds, either building APIs or front-end using React or Angular.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Take ownership of key architecture decisions.
- Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach.
- Work on an integrated team that embraces an Agile methodology with an emphasis on automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Support the design and development of secure microservices, and responsible for writing high quality, defect-free, secure, extensible, and reusable code, and ensuring that code is protected and tested through rigorous automated testing practices.
- All candidates must demonstrate a high degree of initiative, passion for innovation, a solid understanding of software engineering, and a willingness to work in a highly collaborative Agile and DevOps culture.
LightFeather is currently seeking talented Full Stack engineers who are well versed in Cloud, DevOps, Security and Agile. This is a long-term project. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture.
This position will work with the Federal Government, US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, Engineering, or IT-related field preferred or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience with the following technologies: Java, Angular or React
- 5+ years of progressively responsible software engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of specific software engineering related to front-end and/or back-end applications and or data services.
- Possess strong full stack engineering, including at least 2 years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS cloud environment.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principals
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery techniques
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.