- Upgrade/Migrate from Angular 1 to Angular 11 using portal.
- Create front-end code base using Angular best practices.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment in an Agile environment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software in a cloud environment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle to produce software and applications.
- Support the automated testing and providing feedback to team leadership during the development process.
- Support the application migration to the AWS cloud environment.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Support both DevOps and New Feature development
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Write well designed testable code.
- Databases: Oracle RDBMS, Mongo DB
- Front-end: JSP, Angular 1-11, Thymeleaf
- Testing: JUNIT, Selenium, Cucumber
- Containers: Dockers, Kubernetes
- Git version control
- Java with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Security, Junit and JPA
- Jenkins CI/CD
- Java Applications servers (Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Microservice architecture
- Experience developing in a SAFe Agile environment
- Experience with message queueing design patterns experience across various Integration patterns – API, Real time Integration, Event broker / Advanced messaging.
This position will work with the Federal Government so US Citizenship status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
Desired Skills and Tool Experience
Location: Mclean, VA
- Experience upgrading/migrating from one Angular version to another using the portal.
- Experience upgrading and refactoring code during an AngularJS upgrade.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to grow skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills